Protecting Your Privacy
At Likwidity Pty Ltd ("Likwidity", "we" or "us"), your privacy is important. We consider your privacy in decisions we make, about what personal information we collect, how we gather it, as well as how we respect that information. We implement privacy controls and utilise security technologies to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
Likwidity is a corporate Deposit Platform
Likwidity will only collect your personal information that enable us to provide our service
We will only provide your personal information to third parties:
· with your consent.
· in order to carry out your instructions.
· in order to provide you with our Service.
· when required by law.
· in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions, or
· to protect the rights, property, or safety of Likwidity, other users and the public.
Information collected and how it is used
We collect the following types of information:
· Registration – we collect relevant personal details such as your Organisation name, Contact details, email address, password etc.
· Help / Customer Service – when you contact us for help or support, we may need to access relevant information to be able to categorise, respond or investigate any issues. We may also use this information to track potential problems and to make improvements to our Services.
· Devices & Networks – We collect information from the devices and networks you use to access our Services including URL’s, IP addresses, computer operating system details, type of web browser used, mobile device information (including mobile devices identifier and mobile operating system)
· Legally - We may disclose your personal information if required to do so legally, or in order to enforce our Terms and Conditions. We may disclose your personal information if we believe it is reasonably necessary in order to: investigate, prevent or take action in relation to suspected illegal activities, to assist government enforcement agencies, to investigate or defend ourselves in the case of any third party claims or allegations, to protect the security or integrity of our Service; or to exercise or protect the rights or safety of Likwidity, other users of our Services, our personnel, or others.
Where we process information
We may use your personal information to send direct marketing to you relating to our products and services and new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing through the unsubscribe function that will be made available to you with each direct communication or by updating any opt in / opt out options that may be available through your account.
Your rights and obligations
You have the right to change your information at any time by editing your profile, deleting content you have posted, or by closing your account.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed. Certain information may be retained even after you close your account if it is needed for legal and / or other purposes.
While specific names of the cookies and similar technologies which we use, may change from time to time, as we improve and update our Services, they are generally used for authentication, security and site integrity, advertising, localisation, site features and services, performance and analytics and research.
Security is important to us. We strive to protect any information you provide to us. We use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that Likwidity and your information are not compromised. We cannot guarantee that no harmful code will enter the site. We expect you to be aware of the risks associated with using websites. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems. We have implemented security safeguards in accordance with industry standards to protect your personal information. We have included password protected access to your data; secure access to the Likwidity website, and we regularly monitor our system for vulnerabilities and attacks. We store data on secure third-party servers; however, the internet is not a 100% secure environment; therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. We are unable to guarantee that information will not be tampered with or be destroyed due to a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We expect you to implement your own security safeguards such as protecting your login details, using a strong password and being careful not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
How to Contact Us
We will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations.